We are glad that you have chosen to travel to Rwanda. For, your safety and the well-being of those around you, please be informed that it is mandatory to complete the Public Health Passenger Locator Form.
The Government of Rwanda will use this information to contact you if you or someone you’ve been in contact with while traveling to Rwanda develops coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms.
Each passenger is required to complete an individual form. Persons under 5 years old, traveling with a guardian/parent, may not need to complete their own form, provided:
- They will arrive and leave together,
- They will stay at the same address in Rwanda, and
- The details of the dependents are added into the guardian’s/parent’s form.
- Persons of 5 years and above shall complete an individual form
- All persons (arriving, transferring/transiting) are required to have a negative PCR COVID-19 test certificate for a test conducted within 72 hours prior to departure.
Before you start
The following are requirements to complete the PLF
- Your passport information
- Your travel details, including times and dates
- Negative PCR COVID-19 test certificate for a test conducted within 72 hours prior to departure
- Hotel Booking confirmation for arriving passengers, from the designated hotels, where you will spend 24 hours awaiting results of the COVID-19 test carried out upon arrival at the airport
Upon Submission of the form:
- Travelers will receive a confirmation email
- The email will contain their Unique Health Code (UHC) which they will present upon arriving in Rwanda
Please note that this form can only be submitted within 72 hours before your departure.
Before you travel to or through Rwanda, please read about the Rwandan measures and policies for COVID-19 HERE.