We are glad that you have chosen to travel to Rwanda. For, your safety and the well-being of those around you, please be informed that it is mandatory to complete the Public Health Crew Status Form.
The Government of Rwanda will use this information to contact you if you or someone you’ve been in contact with while traveling to Rwanda develops coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms.
Each crew is required to complete an individual form.
- Crew traveling to Rwanda shall complete an individual form.
- All crews (arriving, transferring, transiting) are required to have a negative PCR COVID-19 test certificate for a test conducted within 14 days prior to operate.
Before you start
The following are requirements to complete the CSF
- Your passport information
- Your travel details, including times and dates
- Negative PCR COVID-19 test certificate for a test conducted within 14 Days prior to departure
Upon Submission of the form:
- Crews will receive a confirmation email
- The email will contain their Unique Health Code (UHC) which they will present upon arriving in Rwanda
Please note that this form can only be submitted within 14 Days before your departure.
Before you travel to or through Rwanda, please read about the Rwandan measures and policies for COVID-19 HERE.
For any inquiries, please contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+250) 781415724